Join Nelson Grey Power
Grey Power, a national organisation comprised of over 70 local associations, represent the interests of those in the 50 plus age group. By joining and participating at a local level you can have an effect at a national level. Grey Power membership is open to anyone over 50 years.
How To Make Payment
Payments can Be Made by internet banking or by visiting the office
at 33 Putaitai Street, Stoke.
Cost of Membership
Individual – $25.00
Couple – $35.00
Paying By Internet Banking
If making payment via Internet banking please ensure that you follow the instructions below:
1. Enter “New” (in the 1st box)
2. Initials and Surname (enter in the 2nd box and include both initials if a double membership)
3. Single or Double membership (enter Single or Double in 3rd box)
Nelson Grey Power’s Bank Account Details Are: Westpac 03-1709-0071804-001.
Payments also accepted at McGlashen Pharmacy, Oxford Street Richmond and Triton Hearing – Bridge St.
These are held for pick up. No eftpos. A self‐addressed envelope with your postal payment would be appreciated to cut costs.
All Memberships Expire 0n 31 March Each Year
Why Become a Member of Nelson Grey Power?
Some of the reasons for joining Nelson Grey Power are:
- Have your say on the major topics that affect people over the age of 50 years.
- Get to know other members of Nelson Grey Power.
- Help Grey Power at a higher level by becoming a member of the committee.
- Be a volunteer in other activities in your community.
- Discounts offered by many of Nelson’s businesses.
- Nelson Grey Power’s quarterly magazine.
Whatever your reason for joining, Nelson Grey Power Association Inc. welcomes those who are 50 plus and who would like to take part in a advocacy organisation that puts their needs and welfare first.
You can join or renew your membership by clicking one of the following buttons
Nelson Grey Power Member Benefits
Become a member and take advantage of some really good discounts from many retailers around the district.
There are also great holiday offers and day tours with SBL’s Leisure Travel Programme, super discounted fares on the InterIslander, cheap electricity from Grey Power Electricity and a free $2000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit, at absolutely no cost and no obligation.